Since 1955 Empire Fence Co. has been serving the Tulsa Metro area. Our company has grown and seen success handling backyard fences with care and consistency. We are committed to a foundation of integrity by offering customers quality products and excellent service at a good price. Empire Fence Company is the largest residential fence company in Northeast Oklahoma.
We are currently receiving applications for the following full-time position:
Entry Level Access Control Service Tech
Candidates must be energetic & enthusiastic; have a great attitude & possess a strong work ethic. Able to lift/move heavy equipment & follow directions.
Hours (Monday-Friday) 7:30am to 4:30pm – Company Vehicle
- Strong communication, emotional maturity, and social skills are a must.
Commitment to excellence, quality work, and customer service.
- Proficiency in computer software, organizational & time management skills.
Technical Low Voltage Access Controls Training “Preferred” – Welding would be a plus.
To apply for this position, submit your information at https://empirefence.net/apply/
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Day Shift
- Alarm System & Access Control Technicians: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oklahoma Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: On the roadAPPLY NOW